Thursday, June 16

August Stamp Class

So I decided instead of a Stamp-a-Stack, for my August event, I'll be having a Stamp Class featuring three different Stationary projects.... It's going to be the first weekend in August.. as usual, you'll have your choice of coming either Friday night the 5th (6pm-9pm) or Saturday the 6th (10am-1pm).

Class will be $30 fee to cover the materials.I'll be sending emails with details of supplies to bring to those on my mailing list... if you'd like to be included, please email me here.

One of the projects with be using the Nature Walk stamp set... a favorite of so many! It was first featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog and fortunately carried over into the new Catalog. The project contains a post-it note packet along with four 3x3 note cards. Here's a few pictures to give you an idea.. cute for setting on your desk or near your phone station:











The second project will be a Note Packet Stationary "Purse"... just too cute either to use yourself or give as a gift to a special friend. Packets will contain a variety of colors and may not be exactly as those seen here.







I'm still creating the third project (as I'm waiting to get some of the new sets for it!)... so you'll have to come back another day to see the finished product!.....

Registration for this class MUST be done early, as there will be extra preparation time on my part to get ready! Please register asap or no later than July 10th. Class size is limited.

No comments: