Wednesday, June 22

Things I Love.... Burnt Popcorn!!!

We're getting close to countdown.... only ONE WEEK left before the Things I Love stamp set will no longer be available.... along with all the other Last Chance stamp sets... and don't ya love this idea.... of course the popcorn isn't burnt enough for me in this picture.. I love mine with a hint of charcoal!!!!



PC1

The (punched paper) popcorn, has yellow sponged ink edges, but doesn't show up as much as I intended. So just try to imagine lots of butter on each kernel. (Butter! I might include that on my list!)



Love1
 
 
Supplies & Accessories:
 
Stamp Set #115229 Things I Love
Textured Card Stock #121076 Night of Navy
Card Stock #100730 Whisper White
Stampin' Pad #102977 Night of Navy
Punches #119850 1-3/4" Circle, #120906 2-1/2" Circle, #118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Flower,
       #119871 3/16" Corner Rounder
Embellishment #116802 Sweet Treat Cup;
Adhesive #104430 Stampin' Dimensionals.




 
 
One of these days, when I have some free time, I'm going to make a list of all the THINGS I LOVE! Free time will likely be on the list. But for now, that assignment is on the back burner, because I don't have enough free time to make the list! When I do have time, I just might consider putting "popcorn" on the list...

make that Burnt Popcorn!!!

No comments: