Sunday, June 26

Catalog Open House Sneak Peak!

So remember July 1st.... the magic day... the new Stampin' Up! Catalog will be here.. and it's my Open House and Catalog Reveal both on the 1st and 2nd.... Registration fee is $15 and you'll make four cards using some of the new stamp sets and papers and accessories.... plus get your very own Catalog of course!!!.... .here's just one sample I call  Christmas in July... made with the new Snow Buddy set... either multi colored or just in blue....

      



In the mean time,  thought I'd tease with a glimpse or two of the Catalog........







Watch this week and I'll be posting more of the cards you'll be
making at the Open House...
along with pictures of my remaining retired stamp sets
which will be for sale at reduced prices...
woo hoo!!!



No comments: