Patty Bennet displayed it on her blog... here's the instructions.. and of course remember you'll get a FREE Big Shot to use to make this if you sign up to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator this month.... $100 value!!! for FREE!!!!
To make the Stocking into a boot, cut a 3" circle with the 3" Big Shot Die), then punch out a semi-circle with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch, and attach it to the toe of the stocking.
Once attached, run it through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, then sponge on some Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint with a Sponge Dauber.
Notch out a small portion to form the boot heel
add pieces from the Word Window Punch punched in Silver Glimmer paper
add a cuff and greeting and voila... super fun project!
Put 2 boots back to back if you want to be able to "stuff" the boot with a treat.
Supplies you'll need for this project:
- Holiday Stocking Die, pg 24 (mini), #124098, $32.95
- 3" Circle die, pg 220, #122125, $17.95
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, pg 219, #120175, $7.95
- 1-3/4" Circle punch, pg 212, #119850, $16.95
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, pg 203, #116806, $5.95
- Sponge Daubers, pg 203, #102892, $10.95/pg of 10
- Word Window Punch, pg 209, #119857, $15.95
- Silver Glimmer Paper, pg 41 (mini), #124005, $4.95
And for those of you attending our Rubba Sista Fall Festival...
you might see a version of this up close and personal..... can't wait!