Sunday, July 29

Let the Games Begin!!

So I'm sure everyone has been watching the Olympics... such a favorite time of year... er uh... I mean every four years.... wow I loved the Opening Ceremonies on Friday night... It's going to be hard to get ready for my Stamp-a-Stack the next couple weeks cuz now my time will be competing with watching the Olympics!!

So one of the gals at work has a grandson who is turning six next week... and they are having a birthday party for him... of course. And guess the theme... yep... Olympics! How cute is that. They're going to have all kinds of fun games for the kids and some treats that I'm pretty sure most Olympiads wouldn't be eating.. but hey... it's a party!

Anywho, Karlyne asked me if I could make a birthday card for him... with Olympic theme... hummm....

So I came up with this.. pretty simple but cute...well actually this isn't the final card.. this was my first card. I re-did it again cuz it wasn't quite right...




Can you tell what's wrong? (Laura... don't give it away!).....

I didn't take a picture of the final card I gave her....
but I did fill it with extra Olympic rings and circles... 
in case she wanted to use them to decorate but instead
decided they would make cute "confetti" inside the card...
Little Chaz will love it... besides he can't tell what's wrong with it....
hummmm......
ps at least it's not made in China.... oops did I say that out loud???



No comments: