Tuesday, May 17

Brayden, Grandpa & Cherrios!

Saturday morning we nearly had to wake Brayden up... he was sleeping so long! Finally at 8:30am I couldn't stand it any longer and went in to get him going for the day!

He started off having Cheerios with Grandpa at the kitchen table...





And then some Bananas and more Cheerios in the high chair....











You think if I send this photo into General Mills
they would use it for their advertisements...
I think it's too precious...
like he's actually reading the box...
I can remember my boys doing this every morning at breakfast too....
what is it that intrigues us to read cereal boxes like nothing else!


And here's my most favorite picture....


Then after breakfast while we were playing, Jerry comes in to tell me he's going to mow the lawn...and wanted to see if Brayden would help him.... it was a tough job, but someone had to do it...









After that difficult task, they took a few minutes resting in the hammock....


Then once he caught his breath again... time for playing ball on the freshly cut lawn!


The morning went by way too quickly... mom and dad showed up to take him to the party....until next time my precious little one!!

Oh wait.. here's a couple more picture I wanted to show you... the gift Holly (and David and Brayden) made me for Mother's Day... now I can dry my tears as they pull out of the drive way!!!





I am so grateful for the wonderful family God has blessed me with...
that alone is gift enough!

No comments: