Saturday, May 21

Stamp til You Cramp ~ Shop til You Drop!

So I'm getting ready for my June Stamp-a-Stack. It's going to be on Friday night the 10th and also Saturday the 11th. Stampin' Up will be posting their "Last Chance List" on  June 1st, so I'm going to focus my SAS on the retired sets. I'll also give attendees the opportunity to purchase my personal inventory of retiring stamp sets... thus the Stamp til you Cramp ~ Shop til you Drop title!

But because that gives me only ten days to prepare... I'm combining this SAS with a Stamp Camp too! So half the cards will be prepared in packets, ready to stamp following the example. The remainder of the time the gals will be welcome to make as many additional cards they'd like using my personal inventory and supplies.... before they're sold, gone, disappear, vanish, unavailable, dead, zilch, gone, nada... forever and ever amen!

As I mentioned, I'll have my sets for sale to. So once I have that List, I'll also post some of those sets on my Blog for you to see.... so keep your eyes peeled!

In the mean time.. here's a sneak peak of one of the packet cards you'll be making.... Popcycle Pleasure!... So sign up now.. let me know if you're coming and bring a friend too.. the more the merrier!!!







Watch for my Apple of Your Eye card....
it will tempt you beyond the Garden of Eden!

No comments: