Sunday, May 22

Weekly Wake Up Call - Make n/Take Something

For today's idea, I didn't want to make it too hard but at the same time I wanted it to stretch us a bit... to get out of our comfort zone.... So, here is a bit of both.

Make something. That's the easy part. It can be a craft or food or whatever else you can come up with. Then, take it to someone you know, but not someone you know very well. If you're thinking of someone you gave a Christmas present to, then that's not what I mean. Aim for less familiar....like a neighbor you don't know well or a lady you know from church or work but have never really talked to at length.


 
 
I know everyone's experience will vary a lot, but I think that will make it fun. So, get thinking and then get doing. Make it fun and give to your heart's content!

No comments: