Tuesday, May 3

Proud Peacock - On The Grow

This is another card we're making this weekend at my SAS. It's a new stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog appropriately named Proud Peacock!

I used Gold Encore embossing ink which gave it that rich elegant look... I love the little oval tag on the greeting tab... and of course using the Framed Tulip Embossing Folder gives any card that elegant look. Sorry the picture doesn't do it justice.... I just couldn't get it at a good angle without the glare....





 
And yet another totally different card created for BBB  uses the On The Grow set in the same catalog. I love the little Moped and the words "every day is the perfect adventure"... the perfect Birthday greeting and a great way for someone to start their new year.. with an adventure!






I absolutely love the new
Beyond The Garden DSP paper......
just wait until you see!

No comments: