Thursday, May 12

My Awesome Card Swap Clubs

You guys know I'm in two different monthly card swaps.. and I love them both! Everyone is so talented and creative. So thought it was time to share a few and give credit where credit is due....

Love this darling "camping tent" with Life Is Good.. made by Deb!


And take a look at her Cup Cake slider card...
perfect for April's "movement" card in the Sisterhood Club


The Crazy Card Club theme for May is Creative Fold..
 look what Carol came up with.. just love it!
Book marks tucked into a card packet...clever!



Aren't these the cutest "blue bugs" you've ever seen...
Candace thought so too so she made a card for us!


And I'm always a sucker for baby cards... love the little outfit.. the flap opens up on the front of the card.. probably like the "behind" of the outfit!!! hee hee hee Patrice thought of this one!


 ...and her March Sympathy card is elegant and definitely
portrays a sense of sorrow...
pearls are perfect for a friend in need.


Michelle stamped some orange slides with a brown paper bag background... makes me crave some lemonade...with a big Thank you inside!


...and Michelle's Creative Fold card... a darling gift card holder...


I love Wanda's Thank You card for the Crazy Card Club's April theme..... this has always been one of my favorite stamp sets... usually once a set retires I don't keep it.. but this one I couldn't resist... still have it in my collection!


and Janice made this one.. just too sweet...
Smiles on the outside. and open it up and out pops some darling button flowers...
who wouldn't smile after that!



Keep your eyes peeled for more to follow!!!!

No comments: