Monday, August 1

Brayden's July Sleepover

Wow.. what a fun way to end the month of July... Last Thursday evening I got to babysit Brayden after work ... well actually I talked David into it... he was going to take Brayden with him to the Bay to jet ski with Allen ... Holly was busy that evening (I'll tell you more about that too)... so instead I conned him into meeting me along the way and I snatched Brayden from him... and ended up taking him to Old Poway Park and enjoy a summer evening with friends....

You can see "grandma" Shelly in the background here...


He was enthralled with all the crows flying around "singing" quite loudly...


And of course we had to tickle too....




Then on Saturday afternoon I buzzed up and snatched him away for the weekend... we had some great summer fun time together... after his Saturday night bath in the sink here he is in his new blue stripped PJs.... all spiffied up (is that a word?)...



Sunday morning he got to go to Kids Kingdom Bible Class... and met lots of new friends... his first time really in a setting with other kids as he's never been to any Day Care or in any group environment.. he did pretty well... between playing toys and "clean up time" and puppet time and story time and singing time and snack time and craft time... goodness... that wore him out!

Here he is at snack time at the table with the others.. I should'a started taking pictures earlier but didn't think about it.. so missed pictures of the puppet show... silly me...


And no, those aren't french fries... they' veggie strip snacks...
all the kids just love them!


 He couldn't quite figure out how this "pop up" ball worked.. it was too cute...
started out flat then it popped up and made him giggle...


While everyone else was going through "the tunnel"....



He was still trying to figure out the silly ball !!!


After we got home he took a two hour nap... then was up and ready for some more fun.. so we headed out to the pool... and played in his floater boat... still a little hesitant but finally got into the "splashing" mode...





Wait.. we must stop and smell the roses... er uh.. I mean Plumeria...
Look how beautiful they are blooming on the patio... just amazing...




Before I headed off to take him home he got in some peek-a-boo time...
just loves giggling.. and so do I! Who can resist that smile???





The weekend went by way too quickly...
but I am so grateful we got to spend it with him!!!

xoxox love you little munchkins!

No comments: