Monday, August 22

Sorry I'm Late!


Well, how many times a day do you have to say that... sorry I'm late! Hope not too many... but seems lately I've been late more times than early.. don't like that... even set my clock ten minutes fast but somehow that isn't helping! Could it be we're trying to cram in too many things in one day? Yup.

Well even though we'll work on that... here's a cute card to make should you happen to miss some one's birthday.... cute idea from Chat.. she's awesome... and bet she's not late to anything... especially her stamping time!





RECIPE:
Stamps:  Turtle and Co.
Paper:  Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Basic Black and Craft, markers
Accessories:  satin ribbon, jumbo brad, glitter
Tools:  Heating Tool, embossing powder, Big Shot, Perfect Pennant die cut, circle punch, piercing tool, decorative label punch, Stripes IF, dimensionals


I'll probably be late for my own funeral....

No comments: