Monday, August 29

Looking Forward to Fall

Are you guys looking forward to Fall??? I am!! If you haven't heard yet, Jerry and I are going to "New England in the Fall"... woo hoo... checking that off my bucket list! We're visiting my dear friend Carol at her Apple Farm in Maine.... so we're actually going to "work".... well, for us it's fun.. but for her it's work.. she's been there since July.. picking apples, making apple cider, apple pies, apple sauce, apple syrup, apple pancakes, apple muffins, apple cake, apple bread... uh.. did I leave anything out?? 

It will be peak season to see the Fall leaves.. I can't wait since I've never been!!! I think it will be here before we blink! So here's a card in anticipation of Fall .. made by Linda Fisher.... and the famous Lovely As A Tree stamp set... and a little bit of dried flowers...


       014

Here’s a closer view ~

006

The tree is stamped in Early Espresso, and the trunk is colored with Stampin’ Up marker and then dab glue here and there wherever you want the dried flowers to stick.  After the glue dries just shake the excess off and admire!

                  007

The inside ~

                  005

This doesn't mean Christmas is right around the corner, does it?

No comments: