Saturday, August 27

September Holiday SAS

I'm so ready for a weekend and hope to get lots done today... I'm feeling behind in getting ready for my September Stamp-a-Stack on the 17th....  because it's Holiday theme I'm waiting for some supplies from my SU order... new goodies from the mini Holiday catalog! Demonstrators can purchase limited items early so they are prepared for Workshops when the catalog is revealed September 1st. Prepared is the key word... oops!

Here's a sneak peek at one of the cards you'll be making..... that is if you're all signed up..... remember I'll have three Halloween cards, three Thanksgiving/Fall cards, and three Christmas cards plus one make n'take for each holiday!!! My wheels are spinning!!!!




It's vintage and Christmas all wrapped in one!


Love the snowman on the crumb cake paper..
gives it that real artsy-craftsy feel!

Seating is limited so ya better hurry!
Remember, if ya wanna play, ya gotta pay!!!

No comments: