Tuesday, August 23

Haunted Halloween

I'm getting ready for my Holiday Stamp-a-Stack  September 17th (be sure to sign up for it soon!)..... and loving the new little a'la carte stamp Haunted Halloween in the new mini Holiday Catalog.... here's a cute treat bag... hummm.... might be a good starting point for a card....

CF Holiday Mini August Blog hop

Got the idea from LeeAnn Greff... here's what she did:

First I punched out a 1 3/8" circle from a post-it note and adhered that to my Whisper White card stock. Then I inked up 1" of my brayer with Pumpkin Pie ink and brayered that over the top of my Whisper White card stock.  Then I flipped it and brayered Elegant Eggplant ink onto the bottom.  The colors meet and blend in the center a bit. Remove the post-it circle and stamp the image in Black ink.

See the sparkle?  That is our newest Iridesent glitter glue called Dazzling Details.  Just squeeze it where you want it and let it dry.  No messy glitter all over! 

Gotta love the glitter!!!

No comments: