Wednesday, August 10

In the next Decade.....


So it's a milestone day for me... yes.... crossing the threshold into another Decade... I'm sure you can guess which one....

So it's always a great time for reflecting... remembering the awesome life I've been given...  and the journey I've been on... I don't ever want to give the impression on this blog that I'm perfect.  I'm far, far, far from it.  I am just like you.  I make mistakes.  I get mad.  I cry.  I even fart.  Yes, it's true.

Now rather than dwell on any ridiculous shortcomings I thought it might be fun to make a list.  One thing that helps me stay positive in life is to have something fun to look forward to.  I love to plan and make lists and dream about what's to come.  I believe in good things to come.  So, I'm making a list of things I want to do in the next decade.  Here we go... in no particular order....



1) Talk my husband into going to Italy (with me!)
2) Have chip clips for all the bags in the pantry
3) Clean the garage
4) Buy an iPad2
5) Rearrange all my closets and cupboards
6) Spend an entire vacation volunteering for HOPE
7) Take cooking classes
8) Grow a flower garden
9) Donate more (time and money)
10) Teach Brayden how to ride a bike
11) Have super short funky hair (maybe even purple hair)
12) Memorize all the the countries on a world map
13) Watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade curbside
14) Go on a family vacation (I mean ENTIRE family)
15) Attend a Stampin' Up! convention (or two or three)
16) Learn woodworking from my husband
17) Ride a bicycle built for two
18) Go on a Stamping cruise with my all my stampin' buddies
19) Spend more time with those I love
20) Get all my digital photos categorized
21) Raise my grandson to respect and appreciate others, work hard, serve others, and love God.
22) Learn to hip hop dance (that or take Zumba classes)
23) Invent something
24) Do a cartwheel
25) Do a lot of good without anyone knowing

I'm sure the list could go on and on, but that's what I came up with on the spot.

No comments: