Use a Whisper White cardstock piece that is cut with the Big Shot and the Top Note Die. Then stamp one image in More Mustard and Wild Wasabi throughout the cardstock piece.
Next take a larger stamp, inked it in VersaMark Ink and stamped on top of the already stamped images. Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder and heat set with your Heat Gun.
Then use a sponge and Cajun Craze Ink and swirl the sponge all over the Top Note cardstock piece. Notice how the ink resists the embossed image… that’s because once an image is heat embossed it cannot absorb another ink thus it “resists’ the ink on the image and allows the other colors to emerge!
Other items used:
• DSP: Autumn Spice
• Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
• Cardstock: Whisper White, Cajun Craze
• Punches: Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch
• Dies: Top Note, Little Leaves Sizzlit
• Stamp Sets: Friends Never Fade, Ornate Blossom, Perfect Punches
I try to use the "resist" technique quite a lot myself...
I try to resist cheesecake, chocolate and ice cream...
unfortunately it usualy doesn't work.