Sunday, November 7

Stamp Camp - Yippee!!!

So didn't ya love that extra hour of sleep last night??  OK well I must admit.. I didn't use my extra hour sleeping.. no .. cuz yesterday we had my November Stamp Camp.. so of course I couldn't stop and stamped the night away too!!!

Kendra was Camp Counselor this month.. she was amazing and made everyone these darling Hershey Chocolate Bar gifts... we learned how to make these at our Fall Festival... so fun and easy.. and what great gifts for your friends... oh and for you too... especially when you get a chocolate bar!!!



She had a whole bowl full of them!


I  had prepared a special project for the gals..
a darling gift card holder that Judee had shared with us awhile back.. 
she made hers as a Get Well gift...





I converted it into a Christmas project and they turned out darling! Here's a couple of my examples... Sorry these pictures just don't do them justice.. you have to see them to appreciate how darling they are!









Here's another I made.. un-Christmas... using
The Things I Love stamp set.... too cute for a girlie gift...
stuff it full of shopping coupons and you're set!




 
Here's the project table all ready for the gals to pick and choose....


You'd think Kendra was a SU Demonstrator... as she brought some wonderful card samples to set out and show everyone... so between us both we had a great collection to display on the piano...


Did ya notice on top of the piano I displayed the napkin ring holders
Judee made for me last year...
I just love them!!!



Kendra also brought some of her little Christmas candy jars she decorated with the Holly Jolly Rub-ons to show off... the picture didn't turn out too well but you get the idea... then it's like we had ESP or something because I didn't know she was bringing those... but guess what I had for the Door Prize.. yep.. the Holly Jolly Rub-ons!! And Rhoda won.. lucky duck!



Kendra didn't stop there.. she also made up some little darling treat holders using the Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Paper... filled it with Twizzle Sticks and made some matching little candy tins... just too cute...



Kendra was the hostess with the mostess.. here she is busy in the kitchen fixing lasagna, garlic bread and salad for all of us.... like she hadn't done enough already... Kendra we love you!!!!


Here's all the gals eating and stamping and eating and
stamping and eating and stamping...
you get the idea!


Judee and Lorraine very intent on what they're doing...


Finally I got them to come up for air...


Here's Laura and Ronnie....
and check out Laura's blouse...
she got that while on a trip to Panama Canal... love it!
They should make a stamp like that!


Here's my dear friend Arzu.. we work together at Qualcomm. And Arzu's mom is visiting from Turkey.. she's become so dear to my heart.. I'm grateful to have met her even though we can't communicate... there's just something about women being together and having a great time that sometimes you just don't need to say anything!

Rhoda and her daughter August... you can tell they are related... 
Rhoda is one of my true blue stampin' buddies..
she comes to every event she can and I so appreciate her!


Jean is a treasure.. she's amazing as she's always spreadin' the word for me..
she has brought so many friends to various events...
guess that's what happens when you love what you do...



Here's Pete and Re-Pete...
I mean.. Pam and Kendra... hee hee hee..
my favorite goofballs...
They just love life and having fun together....
 it's pretty contagious!




So I told you we had lasagna for lunch.. but I forgot to mention the best part... Chocolate Bundt Cake for dessert... woo hoo Kendra!... she gets these awesome cakes from The Bundt Store in Scripps Ranch... or is it a " boont kake"?  For correct pronunciation just watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding.......

And Lorraine brought these killer pumpkin muffins..
and Arzu brought some sugar cookies...


Notice I didn't get a picture of the lasagna but I certainly
didn't miss out on the dessert spread... hummm....
does that tell you something?

Can't wait for December Stamp Camp....
I'll be having my Annual Secret Santa Swap...
you won't want to miss it!!

No comments: