However, I wasn't so naive as to know what a Hostess Ding Dong was.. and I loved them!! Frozen was the best... I also loved Twinkies and Cupcakes.. but the Ding Dongs were my very favorite... even to this day when I take a bit it literally time-warps me back to when I was a kid.
So in order to make this Gingerbread project, you'll have to go out and buy some Ding Dongs (too bad so sad!) as it's the perfect treat size for the 2 1/2" circle punch.... plus they're already individually foil-wrapped! That's awesome!
- 2-1/2" circle punch #120906 (for the head)
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309 (circle shape for the eyes)
- Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die #120893 (for the head band)
- 1-3/4" Circle punch # 119850 (for the smile)
- Heart to Heart Xl punch #119881 (for the cheeks)
- 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Real Red #109034
- Stamping sponge #101610 (to sponge whisper white ink onto the edges)
- Whisper White Ink Pad #101731 (Craft)
Very easy project for beginner crafters.
Your kids would love to make them too
Make them as ornaments or gift tags and
watch your friends be in awe.