Monday, November 8

November Card Swap

This week mailed out my November card swaps for both my Crazy Card Club and my Sisterhood of the Travelling Card Swap.... so wanted to share them with you now...

I used only 2 pieces of the 12x12 Designer Series Paper taken from the Deck the Halls package to create 24 cards!!! I used my embossing folder to enhance the paper and then just started cutting and pasting.... various words and designs in various sizes.. it was so fun creating each one!  So this month they'll all the same.. but different!

I used the dove and holly sprig from the Christmas Hostess set and used the new shinny brads on some to enhance.. others I used the antique brads and ribbons and even raffia and the new waffle paper on some!

I don't think these photos capture the image perfectly but I was really happy with the outcome.. very vintage and elegant.


















Hope everyone enjoyed receiving them...
and if you're not in my swaps and would like to be..
just let me know.. we always have room for newbies....

No comments: