Friday, December 17

Maxine or Me?

I just love Maxine.... you know.. the darling little ol' cartoon character lady...  She reminds me of somebody.... oh yeah... myself!!!  Well actually I hope I'm not really that negative or obnoxious... but sometimes ya just gotta laugh at her!

So often I think Jerry looks at me like I could be the original Maxine.... so hun, this is for you... sit back and relax and enjoy some of these most popular Maxine jokes about the gal everyone loves and admires... 

 
 

















 
And lastly.. this is especially good to know for this time of year during the holiday season...

COLORS TRIED AND TRUE!

MAKE THE MOST OF THEM!
COLOR IS GOOD




Yesterday I went to the doctor

for my yearly physical.

My blood pressure was high.

My cholesterol was high.

I'd gained some weight,

and I didn't feel so hot.

My doctor said eating right

doesn't have to be complicated and

it would solve my physical problems.

He said:

Just think in colors.

Fill your plate with bright colors.

Try some greens, oranges, reds,

maybe something yellow, etc.

So I went right home
and
ate an entire bowl of


And Sure Enough,

I Felt Better Immediately!!

I never knew eating right could be so easy!!



Now stay healthy,

eat your colors,

and have a nice day!

No comments: