Wednesday, December 8

Ribbon Wreath Card

The card I am showing you today is from a YouTube video I ran across on Debbie Henderson's blog and it's definitely a "WOW" card. The video has step-by-step visual directions which are pretty easy to follow.




Isn't it gorgeous? I just love it! Here is a close-up of the wreath.....all made with ribbon. Can you believe it? How can a person just sit there and come up with these patterns with a string of ribbon? Amazing!





Click on the video Youtube link
(hope this works as I'm still trying to figure out how to embed Videos in my Blog)
 
 
Try this out and let me know what you think.
The only information I can gather from the
video is that the creator's name is En-May.

Kinda reminds me of those paper chains we
use to make in school out of gum wrappers..
remember that?? wow I'm dating myself here!

No comments: