Sunday, December 19

Rebekah's Bridal Shower

Yesterday I attended a Bridal Shower for Rebekah Stein... soon to be my new neice... marrying Caleb Banner my nephew on January 1st! It was a very fun time and she definitely was "showered" with many wonderful gifts!

Back in November I showed you guys the Advent Muffin Tin I had made for her.. passing on my tradition of "12 Days of Christmas" that I've done with the Bnners for the past 18 years... so the muffin tin idea I got from Deidre at our Rubba Sista Fall Festival. Now Rebekah can continue the legacy of the gift giving.. but she'll do it twice as long as I did... December 1 through 24....  since she's double the gift from God for Caleb!


Here's the muffin tin again:




 
Here's a few shots of her at the shower...
just before my camera battery died...
ahhhh I was so bummed I forgot to charge it...


Great shot of Claire and Rebekah!



Herre's a family shot... Claire is next to Rebekah in the black and white... mother of the Groom! On the other side of Rebekah is Amy, Geoff's sister and Valerie, Geoff's niece who came down from Orange County for the special occasion!



Rebekah with one of her Bridesmaids....


Beautiful flower arrangement on the luncheon table...
 they served these incredible finger sandwiches and
green salads along with my favorite... cous cous!!!


The soon-to-be Mrs.Caleb Banner...
note she "wearing a banner" because she's going to be a Banner!!!



Ohmygoodness.. these cupcakes were not only darling to look at
but incredible to eat....
Rebekah loves to bake... and cupcakes are one of her favorites..
you could tell from the cupcake cook books
and baking ware she received too!


 Note the "purple" colors....
think we're going to get along just peachy!

The wedding is January 1st... what an exciting way to
start the New Year and a new life together! 

No comments: