Have you ever wondered how they make those darling tricky cards that slide up and down or sideways or any which way???? .... well it's pretty easy really.. here's the directions:
1) Punch a divot in the top of your card using the 1-1/4" Circle punch. Punch a vertical slot through the front of the card using the Word Window punch.
2) Place the back slider inside the card, aligning the top of the slider with the top of the divot.
3) Put two Stampin' Dimensionals through the slot and adhere to the back slider.
4) Next, adhere the front slider to the front of the Stampin' Dimensionals.
5) Cover the slot with your front stamped image using Stampin' Dimensionals, and finish by adhering the card edges together.
They are so fun to make and even more funner (is that a word?) for your friends to receive!!