Thursday, January 13

January Stamp-a-Stack

I've been working diligently the past couple weeks getting prepared for my first Stamp-a-Stack of the year!.... and I'm so excited with the ideas and cards I have for my stampin' buddies. It's going to be on Saturday January 22nd if any of you would like to attend who've not yet signed up.... or if you can't come.. and would like to purchase a packet just let me know!

I'm focusing many of the cards on the new Stampin' Up! Mini Occasions Catalog which runs January through April. There are some darling stamp sets for the Spring, along with amazing accessories (buttons and brads and ribbon, oh  my!)  and Designer Series Paper... not to mention some fun new punches!!

So I thought I'd give you a little tease and show you one of the cards....I'm calling it Springtime Vintage since the inspiration came from the new Designer Series Paper with the same name (which I just love love love!). I also used the new ribbon Rosettes for accent... hope you like it!



Each station will have two versions of each card so you can choose which version you'd like to make or depending on the packet you receive in your bag.

I liked this one so well I've made this my Crazy Card Club swap for January.... oops did I just tell you? OK you CCC members, pretend you didn't hear that!

No comments: