Monday, January 24

SAS Continues!

OK so to finish up the feature cards from my January SAS....

Be My Valentine Easel Card
This cute card is designed to stand on it's own on desk or counter top..
who wouldn't want to have a continual visual reminder that they are loved!




Build-a-Blossom
I just love the colors in this flower.
Using the new Stamp Set and Punch
 in the Occasions Mini Catalog..




I created this fun little pop out Birthday Gift Card...
the gift tucked into the front
band is removable and
opens up to reveal a sweet Birthday wish!




Surprisingly this one seemed to win the most votes for favorite card...
I called it my Daisy Pop Out... using the Paper Daisy's, I punched a
hole in the front card and put the Daisy on the inside of the card but
pulled it through to the front and created a ribbon stem.. but of course
upon opening the card the Daisy stays in place and voila... pops through
or actually stays on the inside of the card... ya just gotta smile when you see it!






I also set up a Make nTake station and the
gals all got to make a Sweet Treat for their Valentine



I couldn't believe I forgot to get pictures of everyone...
guess I was having to much fun buzzin' around watching everyone!!
But here's a few shots I finally did get...
















Thank you everyone for coming!
I'm so grateful to each and every one of you!
It was a blast!
Keep on stampin'!!!!



No comments: