Monday, September 27

Ahhh My Weekend is Complete!

My definition of a perfect weekend???
Stamping and GETTING TO KISS SQUEEZE AND HUG MY BABY BOY BRAYDEN!!! 

Saturday spent most of the day at Pam's house at her Stamp-a-Stack and had a blast... You'll be seeing many of her cards displayed in the upcoming days...they are all just so adorable...  it was a great day with my BFFs!

Sunday went to visit the Jr Reed Ranch...ok the real purpose was to see Brayden xoxoxo...  you know what's coming... talk about adorable....
So just sit yourself down and pay attention...
here's my newest pics of Brayden Michael Reed....
xoxoxoxoxo

Playing Peek-a-Boo with Elmo!





He has this cool jumper that hangs from any doorpost... and look at the pad  underneath...  when Brayden "stands" or bounces on it, it plays different music tunes depending on which "spot" is stepped on.. it's darling!











Here we're play "Sooo Big".... he was laughing out loud.... too cute! This first picture is my new Desktop Picture.... I think he looks sooo much like Holly in this picture... don't ya think so? Looks like he's in a song and dance routine!!












Ok .. thanks for putting up with Grandma Gail... I'm good now.


No comments: