Thursday, September 23

Love Letter Purse & Card Set

I'm still reeling from the weekend experience in Julian.. I keep going back to my giant pile of goodies I brought home... just to sit and admire them! So today I wanted to share with you the project that Judee prepared for us.... made from the Love Letter Designer Series Paper, she created her very own pattern and cards for this darling Purse and Card Set.... Louis Vuitton eat your heart out.

I know I shared a glimpse of it last week before we left for Julian, but now that I got to make my very own I wanted to show off the results...


I love the vintage look of the purse...
and sitting among the rustic Julian mountain home decor
gave us even more inspiration!





Look closely at how I personalized the tag card....
can you see my secret message???


The special part about this project was learning to make the
adorable paper flowers... made from the large Scallop Circle Punch. 
Here's a closer look so you can see the antique brads used..
Don't you AMOUR it???




oh and by the way, I think we're going to offer this as another
Class taught at the Reed Ranch by Judee Pepper!
Let me kow if you want to sign up!

No comments: