We're really gettin' our money's worth with this new Stampin' Up Owl Punch. Here's a darling "Nurse Betty" card... perfect when you need a Get Well Card or want to send encouragement to a friend.
To make Nurse Betty's Hat:
- Punch a Whisper White piece with the 2 step Owl punch (the vest only).
- Then invert and adhere the piece behind the owl's head.
- Use the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (4 petal flower) and snip the
ends to make a red cross.
How to make the Scallop Rectangle Background:
- Use the Square Scallop die to cut a Marina Mist CS
- Count 6 scallops from one corner and cut it, leaving the left over
piece to overlap the bigger piece. This will make a rectangle
for you when you align the scallops again.
- To hide the cut edge, place a CS band which represented a branch
of a tree for the owl to perch on it.
Owl Card Details:
- Chocolate Chip Brown
- Whisper White
- Very Vanilla
- Marina Mist
- Daffodil Delight
- Certainly Celery
Stamp Set and Ink:
- Thoughts and Prayers #113252
- Early Espresso Ink Pad
- 2 Step Owl Punch #118074
- 2 Step Bird Punch #117191(for the leaves and branch)
- Scallop Oval Punch #119856
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
(use 4 petal flower and snip ends to make a red cross for Nurse Betty's hat)
- 1/2" Circle Punch #119869 (for the owl's eyelids cut in half)
- Bigshot Square Oval Die
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots
Credit goes to Creations on Paper Blog.