Wednesday, September 29

Pam's Stamp-a-Stack

As I promised... wanted to share some of the awesome cards we made last Saturday at Pam's Stamp-a-Stack... and that's exactly what you do... she prepares a STACK of cards ready for us to stamp and assemble.. no thinking involved.. she's done that hard part for us!

Plus Pam always has these awesome door prizes and everyone wins something to go home with.. of course I picked the "purple" card set.... thanks Pam!!! You're the Best!









Here's my door prize gift...
its' a box full of these cards made from the Just Believe Set....



We also made several Halloween Cards from the Wicket Cool Set.. but I'm saving those to show you later as I'll be featuring them too in my October Stamp Camp on October 17th... you just might want to sign up for that one!!

No comments: