Sunday, September 19

Antique Treasures (in Julian!)

Wow time flies.. can't believe how fast our Julian weekend is going... there just aren't enough hours in the day.... to stamp!!!

So for my little special project for the girls, I came up with this Antique Dresser card which I cased of course..  It's a version of the "side step" card should you be familiar with that template.  Again, keeping with the Julian antique theme, I just thought it was perfect!

I made one version using the half pearls for the dresser drawer knobs... notice the little "lace" spilling over from the top drawer.. too cute!


The next version I used the antique brads as the knobs and thought it was just adorable..  I scaled down the card size too as I thought the first was slightly too large. In case you can't read the quote it says  You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough. How true is that!  fyi You should always be able to double click on any of the photos and it will enlarge for you.


It's hard to see the lacy dress next to the dresser.. but this version has the bling on it and the skirt bottom is scalloped (like the top photo) with more bling. It's hard to see because it's behind the "step"  where the wording is at.

I think after this weekend with lack of sleep, my bling will be about gone.... but I'll definitely have a gob of cards and projects to share with you next week!

Until then, keep on stampin'!



No comments: