Friday, September 3

My Desert Rat

I'm killing two birds with one stone today.... in case you haven't noticed, I've been sharing cards all week (hope you've been enjoying them!!) ... and because you know I dedicate my Friday's to Jerry.. thus I'm sharing both with you today... Jerry and a special card dedicated to my Desert Rat.

Here's Jerry doing what he loves most... well let me rephrase that... doing what he use to do most... go desert riding... oh the stories I can tell !!! This was taken last New Year's Eve 2009, as we go camping that weekend nearly every year to watch the last Desert Truck-Buggy-Motorcycle Race of the year.



So here's a card dedicated to him... this one I made at Pam's Stamp-a-Stack (She's my awesome Downline.. just check out her Pam Stamps Blog under Some of My Favorite Things listing on the left column). The background is made with aluminum foil and the brads are actually made to look like screws (you can get them at the "M" Store)...... pretty cool.



Our theme song has always been the Eagle's song  "I wanna sleep with you in the desert tonight.. with a million stars all around"... that's what I always think of when I think about Jerry and the desert!!!

Here's a picture of the Sunset on last December 31st....
the sun was just setting and the stars were just coming out.. it was beautiful!


It's the best way to end the year and start a new one together!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments: