Monday, August 13

An Elephant Never Forgets!!

Sometimes I wish I were part elephant.... maybe then I'd not forget so much.... I can't even walk into a room and have to stop and think what I came in for...  am I the only one???  Erma Bombeck once said that this is why women over 50 shouldn't have babies... they'd forget where they put them!!! Hee hee hee.. that would be me!

Regardless.. I found this darling elephant punch card made by Kay Kalthoff and just wanted to share with everyone! She saw it on one of the Display Boards at Convention... see another reason I need to not miss it next year!!




Stamps: Made for You
Paper: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: White Gel Pen 

Tools: Big Shot Machine , Elegant Bouquet Folder,
Beautiful Butterflies Die for the ears,
2 1/2" Circle Punch for the face,
1" Circle Punch for the eyes and two punches for the trunk,
1 1/4" Circle Punch to start the trunk,
3/4" Circle Punch three for the trunk,
1/2" Circle Punch two for the eyes and three for the trunk,
Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Stampin' Sponge

What a cute idea!! 

Just perfect for a kid's birthday card!

No comments: