Sunday, August 19

As Promised.....

I told ya I'd be back with more goodies to show you.... As promised, today is Cards #4, #5 and #6....

Card #4 is a tri fold card... using Raining Flowers Stamp Set. I punched out a gazillion large Blossom Flowers along with variety of smaller flowers from the Blossom Party Originals Die... plopped them all into a box lid and just let the girls have at it...turned out looking like quite a garden!


I used different sentiments on each card from the One in a Million stamp set, 
again for variety and choices the gals got to make...
think my favorite is:


Over a Million people share your birthday....

That makes you ONE in a MILLION!!!




You get a double whammy with Card #5 For the Birds... two for the price of one! These are made with the smaller 5x3 note cards that come with envelopes... makes for a darling "set" or packet of cards to give as a gift... so I  gave everyone supplies enough to make TWO.... all using the new Polk-a-Dot Designer Series Paper... so hard to choose a favorite color!!



Well no it's not really that hard to choose a favorite color...
PURPLE of course!!
Excuse me, I mean Rich Razzleberry!

Did ya notice too there's matching DSP paper inside the envelope to go with each card...
the sign of a true Stationary Set!




Attack of the Flutterbys is Card #6...
Love this simple yet elegant card.
In fact last night Evie needed a wedding card for this weekend,
so she's using this one... great idea!
Think the new Mr & Mrs will love it!






I especially love it in the "mono" tones too..
that's it for today... sweet and simple!

No comments: