Friday, August 10

Twins

Today is my dear twin sister's birthday... 

Happy Birthday Shelly!!! 

I thank my God every time I remember you.
In all my prayers, I always pray with joy because of your
partnership in the gospel from the first day
until now, being confident of this,
that he who began a good work in you
will carry it on to completion until the
day of Christ Jesus.
It is right for me to feel this way about you, 
since I have you in my heart.
Philippians 1:3

You are a gift to me my dear!
Have a blast celebrating life!
xoxoxoxo

I long to see you so that I may impart to you 
some spiritual gift to make you strong -
that is, that you and I may be
 mutually encouraged by each others faith!
Romans 1:11-12

... and last but not least, my very favorite scripture 
from the book of Me:

I Scream, You Scream, 
We All Scream for Ice Cream!

When can we go???

No comments: