Wednesday, August 22

Make n'Take SAS

Did I say "lastly" the last time?... well honestly this is the last thing from Saturday's Super Simple Summer August Stamp-a-Stack. Besides the Ten Cards, I pulled together a simple and quick little project for the Make n'Take.

I wanted to feature the new Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper that is pre-emobssed with raised patterns printed on heavy-weight Natural paper. Patterns appear brown and glossy.

I found some darling little Composition notebooks at Target with all the Back to School goods...(two for $1.. ya can't beat that!!).... They worked perfect for this. I covered the little notebooks with the Specialty DSP, wrapped colored ribbon around it and topped it with two punched out Blossom flowers in the same pattern along with one punched out Blossom in solid cardstock sandwiched between the two patterns... the choices were  Ridinghood Red, Always Artichoke or Early Espresso Card Stock.







This is more like the Make n'Take I kept going after....


Hope you enjoyed all the SAS cards for August!
Thank you to everyone who attended!!

Mark your calendars for my next event...
actually it's "our next event" as we get ready for the
Annual Rubba Sista Fall Festival... October 6th.
Be There or Be Square!

No comments: