Saturday, August 11

Name That Tune!!.... I mean Name That Color!!!

Last week I was chatting with Laura my stampin' buddy and I was telling her about how I thought it would be fun to be a Stampin' Up! Color Namer.... remember I mentioned that in my post last week....

Well, anywho, she asked me what were some of the older SU colors from the past.... so I thought it would be fun to pull out some of my very old SU catalogs and reminisce.... isn't that a smart way to say that I totally couldn't remember!!!!.....

See how many of  these color names ring a bell.... remember in the "old days" we had just the four color groups... the In Colors' didn't start until recently.

Brilliant Blue
Gable Green
Glorious Green
Green Galore
Lovely Lilac
Only Orange
Orchid Opulence
Pink Passion
Positively Pink
YoYo Yellow

Cameo Coral
Close to Cocoa
Creamy Carmel
Going Gray
Really Rust
Ruby Red
Summer Sun

Ballet Blue
Baroque Burgundy
Bordering Blue
Brocade Blue
Eggplant Envy
Forest Foliage
Marvelous Magenta
Rose Romance
Taken with Teal

Almost Amethyst
Barely Banana
Bliss Blue
Lavender Lace
Mauve Mist
Mellow Moss
Mint Melody
Pale Plum
Sage Shadow

Stampin spots with all 12 colors in box

And here's some of the older "In Colors"

Blue Bayou
Soft Sky
Groovy Guava
Purely Pomegranate
Kiwi Kiss
Crushed Curry
Dusty Durango
Bermuda Bay
Peach Parfait
Poppy Parade
Pear  Pizzazz
Concord Crush

Now see if you can name all these current colors...



Early Espresso
Pretty in Pink
Wild Wasabi
Night of Navy
Real Red
Pacific Point
Daffodil Delight
Rich Razzleberry
Basic Gray
Whisper White

Did ya get 'em all right???

No comments: