Monday, August 20

Summer Hints.....

The Summer theme continues to show up in more of the SAS cards from Saturday....

I'm thinking there isn't a summer that passes anyone by without at least one ice cream cone... right? Remember the days of hearing the ice cream truck playing it's musical tune coming down the street and you're wishin' and hopin your mom or dad would let you get something.....

Card #7 
I Scream, You Scream,
We all Scream for Ice Cream!!


I used the top part of the cupcake punch for the ice cream and the pennant die cut for the cone.
Of course I ran them through the Big Shot using Dots on the ice cream to represent some "sprinkles"
and Lattice Embossing Folder on the cone to give it texture and pattern... just like a real cone!


And ya can't beat the "cherry on top"... perfect!





And here's a good Summer hint... well a hint that Summer is nearly over!
It's Card # 8  Back to School!
I adore this card.. and am pretty proud I thought it all up myself!
Using the Storytime DSP, the alphabet page made it
just perfect to cut each letter from the alphabet and use on each card....


Notice on "C is for Crying" cuz he must be pretty upset 
that summer is over!

And my favorite part is the pencil accessory...
stylist AND efficient!!


See how the notecard slips out from inside..
Great for writing a personal note to Teacher Helpers
or thank you to a teacher... 



Maybe tuck in a
little Give Card and you'd get an A+ in her book!





No comments: