Tuesday, August 21

Last but not Least

And Last but not Least... Cards #9 and #10....

This one is appropriately named since it uses the Summer Silhouettes stamp set! It's just so simple and light... make a wonderful summer garden card. I fussy cut the two smaller flowers to pop them up on the paper to give my "garden" some dimension.

I used glimmer white paper so sorry about the slight reflection in the photo.... but it sure gives the card an elegant feel to it...

...... and I simply adore these buttons.. they look like life savers.. ya think???





Card #10 is exactly that... I'd give it a "ten" if it were competing against the others.... probably because it's so different... my piano keyboard with A Note of  Thanks! I got this idea from Ruth who is in our Crazy Card Club.. she sent it for last month's selection and I just adored it so had to copy it.... well sort of.. Made it my own by changing out the sentiment and stamping the musical note bars for the background.




Isn't it said that imitation is the best form of flattery... right  Ruth???
Thanks again my dear (and thanks to Pam for the great idea!)

No comments: