Saturday, August 18

I'm doin' the Yippeee Dance!

The big day is here! Finally today is my Super Simple Summer August Stamp-a-Stack! Well actually I had a few gals come last night as overflow class since I had so many sign up.. that's always a good problem to have! Seven last night and 23 today.... awesome!

You remember my first sample card I posted a few days ago... 
Bird in a Box.. thus Card #1




Well I also made a Bird in a  Nest for Card #2... love this using Betsy's Blossoms stamp set along with the new Core'dinations Card Stock paper featured in the new  Holiday Mini catalog..... it's got great texture on one side and smooth on the other. The inside layer is a monochromatic color which is revealed by sanding, tearing or distressing the embossed images .... I ran it through my Big Shot to cut out the Apothecary Accents framelits shape and then again using the new Woodgrain Embossing Folder.. wanted to make it look like the nest was really inside a tree... ya think it worked?


Of course made it in a variety of colors using the In Color Dahlias  
with matching In Color stitched satin ribbons.



And last one for today I'll show again...
my featured Garden of Circle Flowers...as Card #3






This was copied from yet another card I received from 
TWO different members from my TWO different monthly swaps... 
what are the chances of that happening?
Thus I knew this would be a popular card.. and it was!!!

Watch tomorrow for a few more wowzie cards....
so simple... so summer... so sweet...
promise!

No comments: