Saturday, August 14

Elements of Style

Ahhhh it's Saturday! And a beautiful summer day here today.... but seems I've been inside all day; whatz with that? Well we're getting ready to install some new flooring in the next few weeks, so it's time to clean out the junk so they can move the furniture for the installation. Thus my Saturday cleaning binge. I started with the TV Room and emptying all the old videos and DVDs from the cabinets... of course I got side tracked looking at all the movies I forgot we had!! I haven't seem most of these in eons! Then I went up to work in my stamp room... ugh! But it's always so good to get organized... feel much better now and have several boxes full of stamps and paper to donate to AmVets next time they come... (or let me know if you want to come take a look first.. free for the taking!!)

Speaking of stamps, I wanted to share with you the class I'm having here at the Reed Ranch on Labor Day. My dear friend and Rubba Sista Judee is coming to teach it.. she is soooo talented and creative and the best part is I get to play and stamp for a change!! Woo Hoo!

Judee created a beautiful Stationary Box with matching card set made from the Stampin' Up! Elements of Style Stamp Set. She even created the matching designer background paper. The photo here doesn't do it justice as you can't even see the beautiful embossing details done on it.... it's so elegant and again that vintage style that I love so much! We have several gals already signed up but have room for a couple more if you're interested.. just let me know soon so we can be prepared! It will be another fun day of stamping with my BFFs!!!


No comments: